Job Title: QC Inspector
Pay: $22-$28 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: 2nd shift 2:30 PM-11 PM
Location: Inglewood, CA
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Company Overview: Great opportunity to work directly with a stable and growing company.
Benefits: Client offers benefits upon hire.
The QC Inspector will be responsible for the following:
- Perform program independent inspections, validations, and/or verifications of assigned items to ensure compliance to Marvin Engineering processes, procedures, and contractual obligations.
- Perform independent inspections of assigned tasks (documentation reviews, hardware inspection, assembly inspection, tests validation, etc.) using blueprints, specifications, contractual documents, visual inspection methods, and more.
- Support QC areas as a QC inspector. Areas may include receiving inspection, assembly, machine shop, electrical, welding, testing, document PreScreen, and more.
- Perform inspections of simple GD&T hardware using a variety of hand and bench tools which may include: various micrometers, bore gages, depth gages, dial indicators, drop indicators, height gages, etc. Tools may also include optical comparators, hardness checkers, profilometers, etc., as required.
- May need to interface with suppliers and/or customers.
- 5 years minimum experience as a QC inspector
- Must have a beginning level understanding of hardware blueprints (notes, features, views, tolerances, etc.) and a basic knowledge of specifications and contractual requirement obligations
- High School graduate diploma or a General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Able to perform basic computer tasks and have basic typing skills
- Certifications in GD&T, Quality Inspection, relevant ASQ areas, or college degrees in Quality Assurance, Engineering, or other technical fields are a PLUS
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities