Job Title: Industrial Engineer
Salary: $90 K-$110 K
Schedule: 1st or 2nd Shift
Location: Inglewood, CA
Company Overview: Great opportunity to work with a stable Aerospace company.
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire but client may consider Direct Hire.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance available through client after hire.The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for the following:
The position requires a strong ability to team with multiple departments to implement improvement plans for better utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, work station layouts, methods, and processes in order to improve operational efficiencies and increase product flow while meeting required quality and cost levels.
- Study organization charts and various project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units to identify areas of inefficiency, waste, or duplication.
- Establish work measurement programs to analyze standards for labor utilization.
- Analyze work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, quality requirements, and production schedules to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Work closely with various departments, in conjunction with the Lean Team, to identify and recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials, time, labor, movement, and utilities such as restructuring job duties, revising work instructions, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and/or equipment, and/or the purchase of new equipment.
- Advise and confer with Executive Management on proposed implementation plans and recommendations.
- The individual must have the ability to consistently perform the following satisfactorily:
- Gather and analyze information skillfully
- Develop project plans; coordinate projects
- Develop workable implementation plans
- Write clearly and informatively
- Monitor transition and evaluate results
- Understand business implications of decisions
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Support organization’s goals, vision, and values
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Industrial Engineering from four year college or university required.
- Minimum of 6 years Industrial Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment, management experience a plus.
- Green or Blackbelt in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement preferred.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities