Established manufacturing company in Orange County now hiring experience Supply Chain Analyst to add to their growing team!
In this role you will develop data collection/analysis tools to measure and manage processes of business metrics.
Regularly will partner with operations team to quantify parameters and build algorithms to drive continuous improvement in forecasting, logistics, and operations.Compile and analyze business data and metrics using MS Excel.
Follows all safety procedures required,wears PPE as needed, attends all safety meetings, and reports safety issues regarding equipment or unsafe/hazardous conditions.
- Using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,prepares and issues specific daily, weekly, and monthly management reports.
- Monitors costs or service level agreements with internal and/or process testing.
- Identifies and leads future strategic projects.
- Oversees medium to large projects and support management as needed with other various projects
- Creates communication pieces to educate and engage co-workers in project, process, or change management efforts.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Team minded individual, open to receive and give feedback, and treats everyone with respect.
- Takes ownership of own work/ behavior, accepts accountability for own actions, encourages solutions, and communicates status of work/projects.
- Follow all department quality standards/criteria. Raise concerns to immediate manager.
- Understands department’s KPIs (key performance indicators) and contributes to achieve these goals both individually and as a team.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Production/Demand Planning/ Purchasing/ Logistics in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written. Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
- Effectively presents information and responds to questions from co-workers at all levels within the company.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry, and logic.
- Solid analytical skills, including statistical analysis/statistical models.
- Strong skills in MS Office software programs (spreadsheet, database, word processing, presentation), and internet knowledge.
- Work independently and use professional judgement.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
- Precise attention to detail and accuracy.