Job Title: Bilingual Recruiter
Pay: $30-35 DOE
Location: Huntington Beach
Company Overview: Our client a leader in restaurant appliances.
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
The Bilingual Recruiter will be responsible for the following:
- Sustains effective partnerships with external business partners.
- Oversees job posting processes and posts job openings to external job boards.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and qualifications with managers.
- Determines applicant qualifications by screening resumes and conducting interviews via phone, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; following up on travel expenses as needed.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; ensuring policy and regulations are followed; recommending new procedures and training as needed.
- Responsible for confirming that post-offer activities including background screening, physicals, and drug screen testing are conducted in compliance with applicable laws.
Qualifications for the Bilingual Recruiter:
- Bilingual in Spanish a MUST
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to effectively communicate.
- Interviewing skills required; behavioral interviewing skills and/or certification preferred
- People skills, supports diversity and communicates in an engaging, positive style.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and overseas for recruitment activities
- Full-cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening resumes, interviewing candidates on the phone, in person, or via Skype.
Call to Action: Call to Action: Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities