Our client a stable companyspecializingin custom handcrafted plumbingproducts is looking for a Material Handler to add to their facility in HuntingtonBeachPay: 16.00/hr
Job Duties Includebutnot limited to:
- Receiving purchase orders (PO’s) into ERP computer system.
- Scanning tickets into the ERP system and producing labels.
- Reviewing the incoming orders for accuracy by counting the parts and checking against packing slips.
- Physically unwrapping vendor orders, visually inspecting parts, reconciling PO for count and quality.
- Wrapping, inspecting, and labeling finished parts.
- Processing receipts and putting away parts into stock locations.
- Picking parts from inventory locations and performing cycle counting.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy, including physical and system inventory.
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks to ensure that each incoming delivery matches the company PO.
Minimum Requirements Include:
How to apply:All qualified applicants are asked to respond to this posting and call Kimco today at 949-757-4600!
- Must be able to read and count accurately and perform basic math.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment, such as a Standup Forklift. Do not need forklift certification as we will train.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with an ERP system.
- Adaptability/flexibility when encountering problems.Must be able to communicate discrepancies to team leader and be able to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Ability to follow instructions and comply with all safety regulations including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, dependability, persistence.
Why Kimco?Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a Time". We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry platforms.