Great company looking to bring on a 3rd Shift Maintenance Helper. Company dominates the industry in providing custom made manufactured bath and kitchen products.
Job Description: Will be assisting Maintenance Technician and Production Management when directed. Ensure the general upkeep and maintenance of company property as well as ensuring the proper execution of special projects and equipment installations.
- Assisting with completing minor repair work, which includes repairing doors, locks, door frames and handles as well as replacing light bulbs, sockets, switches, and window glass.
- Assist with assembles and test parts as needed, such as various pumps, valves, laboratory equipment, heaters, compressors, and other mechanical system parts using common hand tools, power tools, welding torches and machinery experience.
- Assisting with basic plumbing tasks, which includes unclogging drains as well as fixing leaking faucets and toilets and janitorial duties.
- Performing regular cleaning duties, which includes sweeping, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Assisting with inspecting control panels and electrical wiring to detect any issues that require immediate attention.
- Obtains required tools, equipment, and instruments; maintains and stores them as necessary.