Great manufacturing company looking for 2nd Shift (Pickers) immediately!
Job Title: 2nd Shift Sandblaster
Location & Shift: Huntington Beach, CA - 2nd Shift
Hours: 2:15pm - 11:00pm
Pay: $19.00 / Temp-Hire
As a Sandblaster, you will sandblast with the use of high-pressure air equipment to clean and prepare surfaces such as brass or other types of metals.
In addition to these duties, the Sandblaster will:
- Sandblast by manually directing a nozzle over the surface of large parts or inserting arms through glove-fitted cabinet openings and manipulating small parts under nozzle for specified interval.
- Monitor and maintain sandblasting equipment.
- Ensure safety guidelines are being met.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- A sense of urgency and efficiency in all tasks.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow instructions and comply with all safety regulations including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Ability to communicate concerns to team leader and be able to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, dependability, and persistence.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to meet or exceed the company’s attendance and punctuality standards.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.