The Following Personal Attributes/Skills are Required:
- Adaptability/flexibility when encountering problems. Must be able to communicate discrepancies to team leader and be able to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Ability to follow instructions and comply with all safety regulations including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, dependability, and persistence.
- Visual examination of finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
- A sense of urgency and efficiency in all tasks.
- Team player with a positive, “can-do” attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good judgment and discretion.
- Ability to meet or exceed the company’s attendance and punctuality standards.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Education and Experience:
- The minimum educational requirement to successfully perform this position is a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- At least six (6) months experience performing similar work in a related field.