We are looking to bring on a talented2nd Shift Assembler. This role is based on-site in our Huntington Beach, CA warehouse. The hours for this position will be Monday through Friday, full-time from 2:15 p.m.-11:00 p.m. The position will be rotational helping to support the combined efforts of multiple positions within our Assembly team, such as Water-Bearing, Final Assembly, and Picking.
What’s in it for you!
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical + Dental + Vision Insurance options for employees
- 401(K) Plan with company match
- Profit-Sharing plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D/Long Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Discounts on theme parks, movie tickets, sports, hotels, and more
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program
Additional voluntary benefits are also offered! Come be a part of something great!
Job Description/Essential Duties:
The Assembly Production Team Member is a critical role within the company and has a direct impact on the quality and quantity of products that we provide to its customers. The primary purpose of this position is to fill customer orders by selecting, sorting, testing, and assembling components into completed plumbing faucets and fixtures. When performing these jobs, the following activities are required:
- Assembling plumbing systems and fixtures (spouts, valves, showerheads, etc.)
- Water pressure and flow testing on required assemblies.
- Inspection of finished components during assembly to conform to quality standards.
- Following instructions and locating parts on Pick Tickets.
- Notifying team leader of quality variances and parts shortages.
- Operate hand tools and pushcarts.
- Efficiently pick parts orders for final assembly, ensuring the correct number and type of part is obtained.
- Carry or transport orders to different staging areas utilizing material handling equipment.
- Read and count accurately, perform simple math, write legibly.
- Scan tickets into the ERP computer system and occasionally retrieve order information.
- Performing corrective maintenance on water systems such as valves and blow-offs.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Following Personal Attributes/Skills are Required:
- Adaptability/flexibility when encountering problems. Must be able to communicate discrepancies to team leader and be able to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Ability to follow instructions and comply with all safety regulations including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, dependability, persistence.
Education and Experience:
The minimum educational requirement to successfully perform this position is a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate. The ideal candidate has at least six (6) months of experience performing similar work in a related field.