Job Title: Technician
Pay:$20-$26 per hour depending on experience
Schedule:M-F 7 AM- 3:30 PM
Location: Hawthorne, CA
The Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Troubleshoot and repair of test equipment
- Work with Engineers and Production personnel on problem solving and test improvement projects
- Build and assist in design of test equipment
- Assist in troubleshoot of tests as needed
- Experiences in repairing & building test equipment and bench set-up. Fundamental knowledge with electrical circuits.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of related experiences in building test equipment and/or maintenance of equipment.
- Read and interpret test requirements; also havethe ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations.
- Candidate must communicate well with Supervisor and all team members.
- Must be able to lift 25-50lbs and follow safety procedures.
- Candidate must have experience/knowledge using Oscilloscopes, VNA, DMM, Function Generator, Curve Tracer, Power Supplies and specialized test apparatus.
- Must have experience/knowledge with both Windows and DOS software environments. Knowledge of building and repairing computers and software is a plus. Familiarity with network analyzers, high frequency test equipment is a plus
- Candidate must be able to use machine tools, drills, saws, grinder, break, shearer.
- Experience or knowledge electronics packaging and PCB Design a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two year college or a Certificate from a Technical School. Military training in Electronics may be considered as equivalent.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Person
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities