Job Title: Stockroom Clerk
Pay:$17 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Location: Hawthorne, CAJob Type:3-6 MonthsOpportunity possibly longer
Company Overview:Great opportunity to work with an established Aerospace company with excellent benefits.
The Stockroom Clerkwill be responsible for the following:
- Issue manufacturing kits, manufacturing materials, supplies and equipment
- Receive parts in the stock room, package parts, release kits, and post transactions
- Perform the physical or administrative tasks involved in the storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory in stockroom at proper levels as indicated by our buy card system and communicate needs for material purchases to the purchasing department
- Release/receive inventory using MAPICS/ERP system
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Must have a minimum 6 month to 1 year previous stockroom, production control or material experience required
- The candidate must be detailed oriented, well organized, able to write legibly and read English
- Candidate must have computer knowledge; proficiency in Microsoft Office required and must have the ability to use MRP software (knowledge of Mapics/ERP is highly desirable)
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.