Job Title: Sr. Maintenance Electrician
Pay: $28-$32 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: M-F 5 AM- 1:30 PM plus Overtime as needed
Location: Gardena, CA
Company Overview: Great opportunity to work with a stable and growing company Aerospace company.
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Benefits: Health benefits provided once hired by company.
The Sr. Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for the following:
- Repairs, maintains, replaces, installs, and tests electrical/electronic systems on machinery, equipment, and facilities.
- Perform preventative maintenance using prepared check off lists on major machinery and equipment such as heating units, heating process, air conditioning units, ventilation, walk- in freezers, and special machine cooling systems.
- Diagnose and correct electrical failures on equipment and facilities, with a minimum of supervision.
- Select and order replacement parts.
- Inspect completed work.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and interpret specifications.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Be familiar with local, state, and local federal electrical codes.
- Apprenticeship/Trade School required.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience as journeyman in construction and machinery.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities