We're currently recruiting for a Groundskeeper for our customer in the South Bay area.
Our client is a well-known chemical manufacturing company that offers a growing, dynamic, and collaborative work environment. They offer stability, long term potential and a great environment.
Pay:$18.00 to $19.00 (depending on work experience)
Schedule:8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (OT as needed)
Location: Gardena, CA
Job Type:Temp to HireOpportunity and eligible for benefits
Company Overview:Great opportunity to work with an established Manufacturing company with excellent benefits.
The Groundskeeper is responsible for the following functions. Responsibilities include:
- Routine pressure and power washing of exterior buildings, sidewalks, parking lot, etc.
- Painting, touch-ups as needed (interior and exterior)
- Routine carpet shampooing and cleaning
- Organization of facility storage rooms and containers
- Assembling of office furniture and facility equipment
- Prepare outdoor areas for various weather conditions by weatherproofing, covering/securing items, etc.
- Experience in landscaping and custodial work
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience using manual and powered pallet jacks
- Background/Drug Screen Test
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities