Company information: Aerospace MFG Company is a global provider of manufacturing and engineering services, engineered and structural solutions for complex applications in aerospace, defense and industrial markets!
Industry and what does the company do? Aerospace company based in Los Angeles is seeking a General Helper!
Job Title: General Helper (2nd Shift)
Shift Hours: 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. / Training 5:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (plus OT)
Location: South Bay
Pay:$18.00 + 10% Shift Differential /Job Class:Tempt-to-Hire
The following description has been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification.
- Provide support to shop personnel where needed.
- Operate hand tools and handling equipment when instructed
- Prepare and paint tooling and production equipment including hand finishing
- Move materials and supplies for department personnel
- Assist with housekeeping and cleanup operations
- Perform light mechanical assembly
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must demonstrate common sense and possess mechanical aptitude and abilitiesExperience/Training/Education/Certification
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the outlined experience level, education, training and certifications in order to be considered
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Previous shop experience with light equipment or trade experience preferred
- Pass background and drug screen