Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Reviews released travelers for proper configuration to Master List.
· Fill out quality planning review check sheet for the Document Control section.
· Requests and downloads drawings, specifications and Mylar’s from customer websites, converting them into Acrobat PDF files.
· Scans blueprints, part lists, engineering documents, closed out quality data packages and complete first article inspection reports and files on server.
· Logs and archives drawing/specification and ensure all scanned documents are named correctly and saved in correct directory.
· Manages and maintains active, obsolete and computerized files which support the documentation system.
· Maintains and updates the engineering and manufacturing drawings and database.
· Provides copy services for drawings, specifications and electronic documents as required.
· Establishes and maintains safety operations by adhering to procedures and policies.
· Completes housekeeping around work areas as assigned.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with basic mathematical concepts.
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
· Experience with MS Office products.
· High school diploma or GED. Some college courses preferred.
· 1+ years of experience in document control.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Leslie at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.