Project Managers are responsible for managing and ensuring site and office safety, and has comprehensive knowledge in the day-to-day execution for their assigned project(s) including coordinating, managing and supervising subcontractors, vendors, and personnel to ensure the work is completed on time, within budget, while adhering to our quality standards and client satisfaction in the most professional manner.
TECHNICAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Thorough knowledge of Prime Contract and contract types: includes lump sum, GMP, hard bid, negotiated, design build, etc.
- Familiarity of all aspects of building to include site work, structure, finishes, envelops, MEPs.
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to use MS Office with proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Power Point) Knowledge of Adobe or Blue Beam.
- Understands estimating software and how to successfully put together an estimate and present to colleagues and clients.
- Has an operating knowledge of the company standard software for project scheduling.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, and other BIM software.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Architecture.
- (5) Plus years managing construction projects, to include 2-3 years as a Project Engineer or Superintendent or Assistant Project Manager.
- LEED AP