Company information: Aerospace MFG Company is a global provider of manufacturing and engineering services, engineered and structural solutions for complex applications in aerospace, defense and industrial markets!
Industry and what does the company do? Aerospace company based in Los Angeles is seeking a CNC Machinist!
Job Title: CNC Machinist (2nd Shift)
Shift Hours:2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (plus OT) / Training
Location: South Bay
Pay:$21.74 to $28.82 + 10% Shift Differential /Job Class:Tempt-to-Hire
CNC Machinist is responsible for operating Multi-Axis Machines, Vertical/Gantry/Horizontal Rotary (4th) Axis Mills, CC Lathes/Routers and/or 5 Axis Core Mills.
- Set Up Machines, Adjust, Verifies parts conformity to blue print/specification and operates machines
- Capable for independently selecting proper tools for set up and operation of Multi-Axis CNC equipment and a variety of manual/automatic machines
- Set up all tolls and using precision measuring equipment
- Set up machines with furnished jigs and fixtures to machine production parts
- Efficient use of CNC Multi-Axis machines, CNC Lathes/Routers and/or 5 Axis Core Mills
- Demonstrated use of manual machining/honing/grinding equipment
- Proficient ability to read/understand blue print & specifications
- Must demonstrate common sense and possess mechanical aptitude and abilitiesExperience/Training/Education/Certification
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Pass background and drug screen