Summary: Provides top quality customer service to new and established accounts. Assures customer satisfaction. Promotional product experience is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answers incoming calls and emails courteously and efficiently. Provides customers with complete and accurate information concerning orders, catalog inquiries, returns, pricing, freight quotes, lead times, etc.
· Enters customer notes and order related information into the computer system.
· Collects customer comments regarding product suggestions, catalog changes, service problems, compliments, etc.
· Follows up with customers on pending items or items in question. Notifies customers of delays.
· Provides customers with additional information regarding products or services.
· Notifies Customer Service Manager of issues that are unresolved.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); plus two to three years of telephone CSR experience and/or training.
· Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
· Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and sympathetically in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
· Written Communication - Edits own work for spelling and grammar.
· Teamwork - Gives and welcomes feedback. Helps co-workers when needed.