ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare Estimates and develop Routers (Job Travelers)/Bill of Materials using Global Shop Solutions
- Determining machine type, set up times and run speeds of parts requiring quotation
- Procure raw material and outside process quotes from vendors
- Calculating blank sizes from part prints
- Prepare cost analysis on repeat and in process jobs
- General Technical
- Accurately read blue prints to determine customer part requirements for costing purposes
- Understanding of various metal cutting and forming processes including laser cutting, wire EDM, shearing, forming, stamping, etc.
- Understanding of post-manufacturing processes such as deburring, heat treating, plating, powder coating and packaging
- Assist Engineering on projects when requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus 1-3 years minimum work experience in a related field or are currently enrolled in an accredited university at a minimum of a sophomore status.