• Determine stockroom location of parts required to fill work orders received from planners.
• Count, package and label parts needed in work orders, with a high degree of accuracy.
• Make system transactions to remove parts from stock and issue to work orders.
• Perform cycle counts, when instructed.
• Move materials, both within the stockroom and to the work cells or remote stocking locations.
• Act as team leader during company-wide physical inventory.
• Review customer support requirements to determine candidates for shipment, on a daily basis.
• Coordinate special projects, as assigned, including but not limited to the following:
o prioritization of department assignments, in the absence of the lead;
o Stockroom reconfiguration or move;
o Bar-coding implementation.
• Train and instruct Stock Clerk B, including temporary workers.
Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements: Good understanding of parts-handling and warehousing requirements. Attention to detail and ability to rapidly type numbers are required.
Education and Experience: At least one year’s experience in handling the flow of materials and information in the Stockroom are required.
Physical demands and work environment
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, reach with arms and hands, climb stairs, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 lbs.
• Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time and an air-conditioned and heated office. The noise level is moderate to high. The individual will be working in the factory floor which is in the same building as the office and may be exposed to machine noise, fumes, and dust.
To Apply:Email your resume for consideration email@example.com
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!