Customer Service Rep Opening in Orange County
Company Overview: Our client a global leader in sports performance made up of five leading sporting goods brand is looking for and Executive Admin for their facility in Fountain Valley.
Job Duties Include but not limited to:
- · Answer calls and respond to emails from consumers and U.S. Sporting Goods retailers
- · Process and manage consumer direct, retailer at-once, pre-book and custom orders
- · Partner with the warehouse to expedite orders according to customer requirements
- · Track and report daily activities for designated customer service responsibilities
- · Process claims for defective orders
- · Create return authorizations and freight credits
- · Administer product warranty claims
- · Provide back up to other Customer Service Reps
- · Other duties as assigned
- · This position is required to be in the office
Minimum Requirements Include:
· This is a full-time position
· Typical work hours and days are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
· No travel is expected for this position
· This position is based in Fountain Valley, CA
· This position does not have any leadership requirements and/or responsibilities.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
· Minimum of 2 years of general office experience
· Customer service experience servicing retailers and/or consumers within a consumer products company preferred.
· Sporting goods knowledge preferred.
· High school diploma or GED required. Post-secondary education strongly preferred.
Call to Action: All qualified and interested candidate are encouraged to apply online and call our office at 949-757-4600
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network whether this s the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.