Growing clinic specializing in general and sports medicine is growing and is looking for experienced Buyer, Purchasingto add to our Fountain Valley team! In this important role you will work with internal departments to develop supply chain spend analysis, maintain data accuracy, collaborate with third party systems and advise on clinical supply decisions.
Fountain Valley, CA
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Receives requisitions, verifies proper administrative approvals
- Places orders with suppliers which offer the most favorable pricing consistent with quality, quantity, contract obligations, service and delivery time and consistent with MHS Contracting strategy
- Performs necessary follow-up between departments and vendors
- Problem-solves effective resolution of vendor performance problems and invoice-purchase order errors
- Ensures respective company policy, procedure and standard work compliance
- Demonstrates superior customer service attitude; interacts with a positive and constructive approach
- Prioritize and multitask
- Database, spreadsheet, and/or other financial proficiency is required
- Remote (electronic, voice) customer service skills, experience required
- Prior experience with computerized purchasing, inventory management systems is preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in a healthcare environment is preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of supply chain practices and procedures is preferred
Achieved or working toward AA or Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Economics, or a closely related field is desired.
Call us ASAP at 949-757-4600 or apply on line.
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time."We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.