Industrial Hardware Company Seeks Shipping Clerk with Forklift Experience in Foothill Ranch Area
Contact Kimco Staffing (Lake Forest) Regarding Temp-to-Possible-Hire Opportunity
Kimco Staffing (Lake Forest) is seeking an experience Warehouse/Shipping Clerk candidate with Forklift and Shipping/Receiving experience. Warehouse candidate must have 6 months to 1 year of experience with "Sit-Down" Forklift. Ideal Warehouse candidate should be open to constructive feedback and have a self-starter mentality. Shipping Clerk will be in an environment handling hardware products such as latches, handles, vents, etc. and related items for vehicle, office furniture and fabricated enclosure industries.
Selected Shipping Clerk will be compensated between$19.00
per hourdepending on experience
.Work Schedule for Shipping Clerk:
Monday - Friday,Hours:
7:30 AM - 4 PM (occasional Overtime)Position Duties and Must-Haves Include:
- Unload various kinds of cabinet hardware from company trucks
- Able tolift up to 50 lbs. although company encourages workers to lift as a team
- Math skills are a must! Skills needed when separating and counting hardware parts and pallets
- Good verbal & written communication skills required
- Pulling Orders Experience
- Ability to multi-task
- LTL Freight experience
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact909.244.3969for immediate information.
Selected Warehouse candidate will need to interview in person to be considered for this position.