A Dynamic, High Tech Leader in the Printing and Visual Communication Industry is in search of a Sewing Finisher
Be a part of a passionate company known for their Creativity and Cutting Edge Technology.Offering competitive Pay Rates and Opportunity for Growth in a casual work environment. IMMEDIATE OPENINGS:
Position: Sewing Finisher - Banner Seamstress
Pay Rate: $20.00 Per Hr.
Location: Lake Forest
SUMMARY: A sewing finisher is primarily reasonable for preparation for and finishing of fabric or vinyl banners. They are also reasonable for using various sewing machines including Juki and Cronos Machine for sewing silicon beading, Velcro, zippers or other finishing requirements to banners and pillowcases. Other duties would include grommet application, and packaging and quality control inspections.
- Prep banners for sewing for various finishing requirements
- Prep fabric for pillowcase banner finishing
- Recognize and provide help in planning of jobs according to due date
- Sewing silicon beading, zippers, hems, pole pockets, pillowcase or other finishing requirements for any type of banner material
- Making sure banners fit properly to frames provided by customer
- Compare ticket info to final product for size and quality requirements
- Making sure you have a good crossover with other shifts
REQUIREMENTS (Specific knowledge, skills, education and abilities):
- Have 2 or more years of experience in large format banner finishing
- Have a strong background in sewing banners. Able to use Juki and Coronos sewing machines
- Have excellent follow up & communication skills (oral & written)
- Be proficient using a tape measure and following written instructions
- Be customer service orientated at all times
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Be highly detail oriented and well organized Be punctual and reliable
- Have a professional appearance at all times
For more information, please contact Suzzie at Kimco Staffing (Lake Forest) - 909-244-3969 or Apply for immediate consideration!