Job Summary (Primary Function)
Verifies and keeps records on incoming or outbound shipments.
Pay $ 18.00
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday – Off
Plus OT (as needed)
Job Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
1. Compares identifying information and counts incoming items against packing slips and bills of lading to verify the quantity received is correct.
2. Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with a brand representative to rectify damages and shortages.
3. Routes incoming FedEx and UPS shipments to the addressee.
4. Generates receiving reports or shipping documents and routes to appropriate personnel.
5. Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
6. Prepares outbound shipment, systematically allocating the proper inventory and verifying the shipment was assembled correctly.
7. Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
8. Flexible and willing to alter work schedule as requested to meet departmental demands. This may include overtime, weekends, or daily adjustments to the schedule.
9. Other duties/responsibilities may be assigned to this position at the manager’s discretion