Industrial Company Seeks Receiving Lead in Foothill Ranch Area
Contact Kimco Staffing (Lake Forest) Regarding Temp-to-Possible-Hire Opportunity
Hours:7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Pay Rate- $20-$22 DOE
Job Summary-(Primary Function)
Guides employees and participates in receiving operations, including verifying and keeping records on incoming or outbound shipments.
Job Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Compares identifying information and counts incoming items against packing slips and bills of lading to verify quantity received is correct.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with the brand representative to rectify damages and shortages.
- Routes incoming shipments to the addressee.
- Generates receiving reports or shipping documents and routes to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Maintains records of receipts and clearly documents deviations from the Company routing guide.
- Maintains docks' cleanliness.
- Provides training for receivers as needed.
- Responsible for meeting service level agreements of the Company clientele.
- Provides clear and professional responses to all client inquiries.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership of the receiving process and area.
- Maintains receiving schedules and dock availability
- Ensures accurate timekeeping of employees.
- Communicates any relevant operational information to superiors, affecting the success of the department.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or contact909.244.3969for immediate information.
Selected Warehouse candidate will need to interview in person to be considered for this position.