Our client is a growing distribution center located in Foothill Ranch and they are looking for an experienced QA Coordinator.
The QA Coordinator
will be responsible for such tasks as:
- Providing administrative support within the QA Department
- Facilitating document control activities such as document issuance and revisions
- Facilitating and maintaining training logs
- Update and maintain various reports
About Kimco Staffing Services
The requirements for the QA Coordinator
- Must have at least 1 year of GMP experience in food, drug or medical device industries
- Proficient in MS Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a distribution/warehouse environment
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct-hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing.