Jobs in the Kimco Spotlight
Pay rate $ 17.00
ESSENTIAL/MAJOR ELEMENTS OF POSITION
• Expedites and resolves backlog issues.
• Performs JD Edwards material transactions (work order/inventory/shipping/receiving) and responds to MRP messages or reports.
• Processes and maintains work order statuses, including but not limited to work order issuances, status changes, and closing.
• Performs material receipt transactions and reconciliation adjustments with accounts payable or purchasing and stockroom material issuance against work orders.
• Executes and resolves cycle count variances and investigates and determines remediation plans for inventory/material variances and shortages.
• Processes pick/ship tickets, prepares material for outbound shipments, and expedites/resolves backlog issues.
• Acts in cross functional roles which may include expediting, PC/IC clerk material handlers, shipping and receiving, cycle counting and stock room functions.
• Occasionally, the incumbent will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Necessary to Successfully Perform this Position:
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, Windows XP, Outlook)
• Requires strong math aptitude
• Self-motivated and goal driven with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
• Maintain high level of transaction accuracy
Return to Job Listings