Manufacturing Company in South Orange County seeking full-time HR Coordinator!
Pay rate is from $15 to $17 an hour depending on experience
Position exists to accomplish diverse project-based assignments within the Human Resource Department.
ESSENTIAL/MAJOR ELEMENTS OF POSITION
- Updates and maintains forms/Human Resource documents as directed by Exec Director, HR.
- Collects, audits and emails agency time records to vendors.
- Initiates, maintains, and follows-up on 30-60-90 day review programs for new employees and for those employees who are involved in a job change.
- Performs standard duties and specialized projects to assist team members including work that supports BSE policy administration.
- Field questions from employees and process office visitors.
- Process, schedule, and coordinate anniversary and company social events.
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Participate and assist with HR projects
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Necessary to Successfully Perform this Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field a plus
- Strong initiative and willingness to learn.
- Good command of MS Office software (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to read, interpret, and explain documents such as new hire or termination paperwork to others as well as employee benefit information and procedure manuals.
- Willingness to learn Human Resources concepts and practices.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is strongly desired.
For immediate consideration, email resume to email@example.com or call Kimco Lake Forest at (949) 855-0300.