Large Warehouse in Foothill Ranch has Immediate Openings for Entry-Level Material Handler(s)
Location:Foothill Ranch/South Orange County
Position Description: Under the supervision of the Production Manager, the Material Handler provides support to the direct assembly workers by providing materials for production and/or removing finished goods.
- 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.(Please note: there may be occasional overtime)
- Lifting may be up to 35 - 45 lb.s
- Employee will be required to continuously stand/walk for up to 8 hours
- Requires constant reaching, twisting, bending, stooping and climbing
- Gather the required equipment for the packaging team
- Prepare materials to feed the production line
- Build, wrap and close pallets from finished product at the end of production line
- Pack and repack finished product into boxes and place labels with correct information
- Pull materials as indicated in the kit list provided by leads
- Visually insect pieces provided for assembly; ans bring to the attention of lead/manager any defects, missing pieces and/or process issues
- Actively maintain work area clean
- $13 p/hour
HOW TO APPLY:ContactTrina or Bernice at(949) 855-0300for immediate consideration.Applicants will need to complete online application before scheduling interview with recruiter.
ABOUT KIMCO STAFFING:
Kimco Staffing has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!