Creative Services Traffic CoordinatorWhere:
Foothill Ranch, CaliforniaEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Manages scheduling and workflow for Creative Services projects & tasks. High level of attention to detail & organization skills are critical for this role.
- Works with CS Manager to balance the workload among staff and outside resources.
- Works with Manager CS in an active role - keeping projects on-time and on-track, scheduling project milestones with the design team.
- Maintains project status details using our Project Management software, proactively alerting stakeholders of upcoming project milestones and required deliverables; master project documentation.
- Proactively communicates with Creative Services customers to keep them informed of project status and relevant project details as needed.
- Facilitates weekly WIP (Work in Progress) meetings between project stakeholders and CS team.
- Reviews all production requests, distributes to appropriate teams for completion of work; coordinates with CS Managers and the project stakeholders to ensure internal agreement on category project priorities; tracks project timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
- Routes layouts, copy, proofs, and other project elements for approval; confirms delivery of approved art files to all parties.
- Pulls product samples and prototypes for presentations, line reviews, photography, sale calls, and tradeshows
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) four-year College or University; and five years of production art, or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Direct experience managing projects in a marketing agency or for an in-house marketing team.
- Solid working knowledge of traffic management (schedule).
- Intermediate knowledge of vendor negotiation management.
- Familiarity /experience with project management software.