NOW HIRING!!!!Manufacturing in South Orange County NeedsYOU!
Seeking 1 experienced CNC Lathe Machine Operator .
Working Hours: 2:30pm-11:00pm.
Temp to Hire.
ESSENTIAL/MAJOR ELEMENTS OF POSITION
Sets up, edits programs and operates CNC Lathe machines.
- Produces industrial seals in a timely manner in accordance with blueprints, sketches, and work orders with minimal supervision.
- Inspects and measures micro parts with general measuring devices and makes machine offset adjustments.
- Occasionally, the incumbent will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Necessary to Successfully Perform this Position:
Knowledge of functions and limitations of machine tools
- Knowledge of general machining practices encompassing cutting tool nomenclature and uses, calculations of speeds, material composition understanding, comprehension of the basic function of fixtures and familiarity with inspecting and checking methods.
- Ability to read interpret blueprints and tool designs
- Ability to solve problems independently or as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Solid troubleshooting skills
Prior Experience Desired:
Minimum 1 +years of operating and set up experience on CNC machines
- Familiar with statistical process controls (SPC)
- Plastics machining experience a plus
- Tool Grinding
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com or call 909-244-3969