Jobs in the Kimco Spotlight
Kimco is currently hiring for a Third Party Logistics company located in Ontario.Our client has been in business for over twenty-five years and continues to grow in the Southern California region.They are looking for candidates with solid operations experience who want to grow with their company. They offer room for growth and temp to hire opportunities.
We are hiring for the following positions: pick and pack, general labor positions in the following cities, Ontario, Fontana and Redlands. We have 1st and 2nd shift available. Our client is a growing distribution center in the Inland Empire.
Position: Pick, Pack and General Labor
Pay: 13.00 to 13.75 depending on position
Location: Ontario, Fontana, Redlands
Shift: 1st (6am - 2:30pm) & 2nd (3pm to 11:30pm)
How to Apply: Please call or text any of the following numbers 951-485-1650, 951-334-2157, 626-393-5796 or 949-331-1131
The Pick and Pack Warehouse Associate will potentially carry out all orderprocessing activities such as pick and packing boxes, making boxes, breaking
down boxes, palletize, shrink wrap pallets, label cartons and any other duties
All candidates will need to have a high attention to detail. They should also
have the ability to work well without direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including, but not limited to, the
• May be responsible for pick and packing orders by color, size, style, SKU,
and other degrees of classification.
• May be responsible for pulling merchandise from a designated pick and
pack line. Must be able to use a RF Gun and follow location instructions.
This position will require long periods of standing or walking back and forth
in the dedicated area.
• Will need to be able to read and understand packing slips, pick
instructions, warehouse locations, order processing instructions and
• During non-peak times, Pick and Pack Associates will need to help
maintain the pick areas by cleaning and sweeping. Also, they will need to
be willing to float between departments and assist where they are
• May be responsible for building boxes and breaking down boxes.
• May also need to replenish the pick locations as needed when freight is
brought to the Pick and Pack station.
• May be responsible for building and creating pallets. Must be able to lift
and stack cartons.
• Must be able to use a pallet jack.
• Ability to work overtime as needed, especially during peak season
• Able to successfully pass a background and drug screen.
• Present documents to proof identity and eligibilityto work in the U.S.
About Kimco:Kimco has been in business over 32 Years and last year we filled over 20,000+ jobs. Let us help you find your next job opportunity.
Return to Job Listings