AWESOME Place to work in local area of Fontana, CA
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 7:30 am to 4:40 pm
Seeking a Receptionist with billing invoice experience
Performs a wide variety of accounting and data entry duties relating to Invoicing, and handles the Receptionist duties.
Essential Functions of the Invoicing/Receptionist position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare and post all invoicing transactions for four business units.
- Review and organization of supporting documents.
- Follow up with internal staff to resolve missing or incomplete items.
- Gather freight information.
- Confirm sales tax is applied correctly.
- Use solid math skills to correctly compute extensions and rates.
- Use accurate data entry and review skills to create correct transaction values.
- File invoicing documents
- Receptionist Duties:
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls, greet and announce guests to the facility.
- Careful handling of confidential data.
- Have a pleasant and outgoing personality. Interact with others in a cordial manor.
- Process mail and document packages.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- Regular and reliable attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to cope with interruptions and stressful situations.
- Flexibility to perform various tasks as assigned.
- Job Qualifications::
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Knowledge of business English, modern office practices and procedures.
- Experience with Excel and other computer applications.
- High degree of self-motivation, and ability to work independently.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
Send resume to email@example.com to apply or call Kimco Staffing Ontario 909-390-9881
About Kimco Staffing Services:
With 30+years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than16,000 jobs.