Jobs in the Kimco Spotlight
Quality Control Technician
We are proud to partner with a leader in the Aerospace Industry!
They have 4 immediate openings for the Quality Control Department. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply today!
Position Title: Quality Control Technician
Hours: 7:30am - 4:30 pm, Optional OT
Pay Range: $20.00 - $23.85 per hour
Location: Fairfield, CA
Job Description Summary
• Perform visual and dimensional inspections on materials and manufactured components in meeting regulatory and contract requirements. Inspections consist of using standard measuring instruments as week as special measuring instruments and gages.
• Perform First Article Inspections and certified document reviews.
• Document characteristics of products accurately and with technical detail.
• Identify any potential quality issues and initiate Quality Notifications for any products that do not conform to written work instructions.
• Communicate effectively to other Collins Aerospace personnel any quality issues needing resolutions.
• Experience performing detailed product inspections using blueprints/specifications and precision measuring and test equipment
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Quality Supervisor and Quality Manager.
• Basic knowledge of inspection methods and proficient in performing all required gaging & visual inspections.
• Experience performing detailed product inspection using blueprint/specifications and precision measuring and test equipment.
• Basic knowledgeable of Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook), etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate (written and oral) and work in a team environment.
• Ability to pass vision and color perception eye test
• Occasionally lift 35 pounds.
• Ability to operate and assist in program development of a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) is a PLUS, not required
* Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check is required
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a Time." We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.
Return to Job Listings