Growing manufacturing company in Cypress had immediate need for an experienced Tooling Service Technician to provide outstanding service to customers needing mechanical service. This is a day shift position working typically8am-5pm and will involve visiting customer sites as needed to troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment.
- Study tooling blueprints and specifications or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces
- Identify and report issues relating to customers tooling
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Assist in the handling and packaging of goods on a daily basis to assist with the sales efforts of the Service Center
- Some local travel is required.
- 2+ years experience working with grinders,polishers, micrometers, calipers
- Able to read blueprints
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- Great listening and customer service skills to handle customer repairs
- Position does involvestanding, walking, climbing, pushing/pulling, grasping, kneeling, squatting, bending, twist/turn, reach above shoulders, lifting up to 50 lbs.