Our client is a luxury brand that is growing quickly. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity where you can grow, then this opportunity is for you! The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, work well under pressure, and can multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Executes all print requests.
- Operates and maintains sublimation printers.
- Checks to make sure all approved graphics have been received and are in the correct color/size layout prior to printing.
- Optimizes printing by effective use of paper/ink.
- Keeps track of printing supply inventory and keeps the machines well maintained.
- Works with production manager on production and delivery schedule.
- Maintains daily print and production logs.
- Assists with print layouts.
- Keeps area well organized and clean.
- Manages all custom graphics projects.
- Communicates effectively with graphics team.
- Experience with large format printing.
- Knowledge of printing characteristics and substrates.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Mac OSK, Wasatch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Works well under pressure.
- Strong communication skills and able to work well with different departments.
- Team player.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Able to lift up to 70 LBS
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply: Please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio.