We are looking for a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self starter, able to multi-task in a fast pace environment, works well in a team setting, able to forecast trends and be well versed in pop culture. This position will be responsible for carrying out the creative director's vision and will be focused in marketing the Goldsheep brand which includes photo shoots, the social media direction and maintaining the company website.
MUST BE STRONG WITH BOTH PHOTOSHOP AND ILLUSTRATOR
· Continuously work with Head Designer/Creative Director on all aspects of the company, taking her ideas and making them come to life.
· Meet with Head Designer prior to all collection concepts to go over designer mood boards and vision for overall collection.
· Work with photographers/models/stylists/etc to create photo shoot vision for approval and organize/direct all aspect of photo shoots.
· Come up with marketing campaigns each collection and execute effectively using assets to create email blasts and social campaigns.
· Website - Banners (content and photos) direction and editing
· Shopify - Look and feel / keeping updated and organized
· Previous photo shoot management experience
· Knowledge in leading marketing campaigns with effective marketing concepts
· Experience in social media content creation and the ability to maintain master marketing calendar
· Photograph social media content
· 3-5 year’s experience
· Ability to manage company campaigns
Email resume in a Word doc to email@example.com