Industry: Plumbing Distribution warehouse
Job Title:Counter Sales
Location & Shift:Costa Mesa, CA - 1st Shift
Pay/Job Class: $20.00 - $21.00
Counter sales people provide sales and support to walk-in customers at our will call sales counters, ensuring the highestlevelsof customer satisfaction. They stock, clean the counter sales area merchandise and displays, and support inside sales and outside sales activities
- Assist customers who purchase and/or pick up merchandise at the Profit Center.
- Process and fill Sales Orders generated at the sales counter.
- Ensure the customer signs and dates each Sales Ticket.
- Provide customers with reliable information regarding product specifications, pricing and availability.
- Keep counter area and merchandise displays clean, neat, current, stocked and safely displayed.
- Ensure security and control is upheld at this primary point of customer contact.
- Communicate to the Profit Center Manager and Credit Manager any changes in a customer’s business that might cause a credit risk.
- Process cash sale returns and refund paperwork in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
- Inform supervisor of inventory levels or stock depletions that could impact customer service levels.
- Assist co-workers in servicing customers, including answering incoming calls, stocking merchandise in the warehouse and pulling orders for delivery.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- Able to learn to operate warehouse material-handling equipment.
- Able to learn to operate and demonstrate hand tools.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to learn and operate (keyboard and mouse) the applicable software system (Eclipse, Mincron) used to process orders.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Cannot have any visibletattoos
- Must be able to successfullycomplete a background check
- Must be able tosuccessfully complete a Drug test