Job Title:Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Corona, CA
Company Overview: Distribution Center just moved to Corona – seeking to higher Warehouse Supervisor displaying the following competencies:
Job Type:Direct Hire
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Supervises all shipping, receiving, and packing room activities performed by warehouse crew; maintains a high degree of visibility and access to employees on warehouse floor throughout the shift.
- Establishes and maintains department standards for productivity, reliability, and accuracy.
- Manages all receiving and shipping office paper flow.
- Coordinates with VP of Operations to manage personnel issues including but not limited to vacation approvals, time card approval, daily and weekly overtime, hiring, and training.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares required reports and correspondence.
- Assists VP of Operations with development and implementation of policies and procedures; ensures all established policies and procedures are followed by crew.
- Maintains safety programs and all required safety training for the crew.
Qualifications for the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Three to Five years related experience or equivalent.
- Strong inventory control skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices.
- Forklift certified.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient on Office 365 (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
Call to Action: Call us at 951-686-3800 or apply on line
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings