Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Corona, CA
Company Overview: A Leadingprovider of electronic security monitoring servicesislooking for a Highly Professional Receptionist to join a successful and fastgrowing team! They are looking for someone to be the 'Face of the Company! "
Job Type: Full time Temp to Hire
Benefits:Annual salary increases, Paid Training, Pizza Friday and fun company events & Performance Bonus once hired Perm!
Job Requirements for the Receptionist:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Taking messages or relaying calls to the staff
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Assisting Human Resource Department by issuing and entering initial paperwork for interviews/applicants, scheduling of pre-employment screening
- Acting as staff support for special projects and events
Qualifications for the Receptionist Position:
- 1-2 years' experience in a corporate receptionist or administrative role
- Associates Degree or Administrative Certification
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft computer systems and software, with the ability to adequately operate computer/word processing equipment and all other general office equipment
- Any Marketing or Communications background/education a plus
- Filing experience and the understanding/ability to maintain practices of top-level confidentiality a must
Call to Action: Call us at 951-686-3800 or apply on line
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities