Location: Corona, CA
Company Overview: Huge Aerospace Manufacturing Company in Corona seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Technician.
The Quality Assurance Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Performs limited and repetitive visual, mechanical, dimensional inspection of product
- Applies established inspection procedures and use simple inspection tools and instruments.
- Maintains the inspection workflow to meet delivery deadlines.
- Identifies workmanship and material defects.
- Performs clerical duties to ensure integrity of related paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Technician:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one-to-two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use typical equipment, such as micrometers, vernier calipers, height gauges, dial indicators, calibration tools, etc.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and associates.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Call to Action: Call us at 951-686-3800 or apply on line * ATTACH YOUR RESUME
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities