Job Title: Packer/Machine Operator on 2nd Shift!!!
Location: Corona, CA
Company Overview:Leading manufacturer of high quality plumbing products in Corona!
ThePacker/Machine Operator will be responsible for the following:
- Operates a variety of automated equipment to complete finished goods, conduct tests, prepare parts for powder coating, and package the parts.
- Operates a variety of production machines, machine tools and equipment used to coil, flare, flatten, and attach fittings to parts per specifications
- Hangs parts onto conveyor line hooks to prepare for the powder coating process; removes and inspects coated parts and places them into appropriate bins
- Automatic sealers, coilers, flare and burnish machines, insert and testing machines, and strapping machine
- Labels and places finished productions in the correct locations
Qualifications for thePacker/Machine Operator:
- Intermittent periods of lifting up to 35 pounds, using fingers and hands to manipulate objects
- Infrequent periods of bending, reaching, stooping, talking, hearing
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Complies with company policies; work rules; safety requirements; quality standards; and applicable local, state, and federal legislation
- Must be able to pass background and Drug Screen
Call to Action: Call us at 951-686-3800 or apply on line
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities