Growing company located in Corona, CA had immediate opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer. This is a full time permanent postilion with excellent benefits. This position will require frequent travel mostly in the state of California but sometimes internationally.
In this important role, you will utilize knowledge of hardware, software and applications to provide direct service and technical support.
Will lead the company’s efforts to provide superior service to customers; resolve problems in most efficient and appropriate manner for the customer and maintain the company’s product quality commitments to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.Considerable travel is required in this position.
- Monitor customer support activity for new system installations, refurbished and retrofit systems work, preventative maintenance and/or emergency repair field service schedules.
- Assist in resolving problems associated with spare parts and delivery issues when necessary.
- Analyze performance, schedule conflicts, quotations, customer satisfaction indicators, and take corrective action or performance improvement initiatives.
- Support service marketing initiatives of sales and marketing personnel.
- Build and maintain business relationships, communicate technical information and assist with resolution of customer’s issues.
- Participation in and contribution to teamwork within the organization.
- A valid passport is required and must be maintained at all times.
- Valid drivers license is required and must be maintained at all times.
- 3 + years of previous experience in related precision electro-mechanical systems manufacturing, field service, and/or business sector management is required.
- Semiconductor experience is preferred.
- Technical Associates Degree is preferred.
- Specific experience and knowledge of semiconductor equipment, equipment design and development and technical services organization is preferred.
- Knowledge and direct experience in customer relations and technical support in equipment markets.
- No relocation assistance is available.
- No sponsorship is available.