Position: Damper Assembler
Location: Corona, CA
Company Overview: Worldwide Leader in Production Technology of Suspension Systems
Job Type:Temp to Hire
The Damper Assembler will be responsible for the following:
- Perform final stages of damper assembly.
- Packaging of finished goods for warehouse storage and or shipping.
- Move parts from carts to storage containers
- Installation of necessary components using basic hand tools as instructed by lead.
Qualifications for the Damper Assembler:
- Must have Mechanical Assembly/Manufacturing Experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to pass background and Drug Screen
- Must have basic computer skills and intermediate shop math skills
Please Call Kimco Staffing in Riverside at (951) 686-3800
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities