Location: Corona, CA
Company Overview: Worldwide Leader in Production Technology of Suspension Systems
The CNC Machine Operator will be responsible for the following:
- Perform CNC Machine Operation as trained by Machine shop lead while adhering to all safety and quality standards.
- Complete all necessary work order documentation as trained by Lead.
- Work directly with CNC programmer to perform necessary machine set-up as and prep material as designed and scheduled.
- Produce quality machine parts per design specification in order to satisfy customer expectations.
- Communicate production issues with direct lead, programmer and manager to continuously improve the product. This includes equipment and supply needs.
Qualifications for the CNC Machine Operator:
- Must have 2 years of experience as CNC Machine Operator
- Must be able to pass background and Drug Screen
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Call to Action: Call us at 951-686-3800 or apply on line * ATTACH YOUR RESUME
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities