Position: Assembly Test Technician 2nd Shift
Location: Corona, CA
Company Overview: Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Company in Corona seeking to hire Assembly Test Technicians on 2ndShift.
The Assembly Test Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Assemble valves based on customer sales orders; complete assembly according to requirementsand safety rules/regulations; complete assembly documentation
- Tear down, repair, and test various motor operated valve types (gate valves, 2-way
valves, 3-way valves, thermal relief valves, fuse valves
- Set-up debug of semi automatic test equipment
Qualifications for theAssembly Test Technician:
- Experience in aerospace manufacturing experience or experience in non aerospace manufacturing industries like gauges, motors, automotive
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read Blueprints and English
- Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Call to Action: Call us at 951-686-3800 or apply on line * ATTACH YOUR RESUME
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities