Location: Corona, CA
Company Overview: Huge Aerospace Manufacturing Company in Corona hiring on 1stand 2ndShifts!
The Assembler will be responsible for the following:
• Perform assembly work for honeycomb composite panels (cutting raw material, potting, sanding, inserting adhesives and embedded components)
• Utilizes tools such as knife, wire strippers, sanders, vacuums, tape measures, putty knives.
• Reviews and interpret assembly instructions per the job traveler, drawings, blueprints, etc.
• Determines if all parts are present and review materials for expiration, lot information following FIFO rules.
• Assembles the product following proper PPE and instructions.
• Verifies throughout the process product is being assembled per the specifications by the use of measuring tools, calipers, or other methods to verify thickness, weight, etc.
• Completes material transaction or other documentation necessary.
• Resolves assembly and production issues.
• Reports errors in production line.
• Maintains shop floor area clean and safe.
Qualifications for the Assembler:
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum six months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in written form.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs +. on a continuous basis
Call to Action: Call us at 951-686-3800 or apply on line * ATTACH YOUR RESUME
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.