Growing manufacturing company near Citadel outlets is now hiring a highly networked Strategic Product Marketing Manager to head up their consumer product line. This is a full time permanent position with great benefits.
- Discover new customer opportunities and build corresponding marketing efforts through direct interactions with the end consumer
- Engage with new customers by building comprehensive Go To Market Plans which incorporate Vision, Strategy, and Tactics, then overseeing their implementation
- Check the effectiveness of strategy and tactics regularly
- Action the necessary changes to strategy and tactics as may be required
- Strategize and lead in the tactical implementation of post-purchase customer experience to inspire long term brand loyalty and positively impact customer lifetime value
- Discover, propose and nurture industry partner relationships
- Identify influencers of specific customer personas and coordinate with Key Influencer Team
- Strategy and decision making for Product Reviews and Media Buying (Advertising) including dealers who have global impact, approve advertising spend
- Brainstorming effective use of pre-production units globally
- Support/input to the development of relevant accessory plan
- Design and participate in initial product presentation to key channel partners
- Bachelor’s degree desired in Business, Marketing, Sales, or related field; relevant work experience could replace degree.
- Successful product management experience with a national or global products company. Knowledge of consumer electronics products, sales channels, and influencers/media and the ability to play one or more musical instruments is preferred, but not an absolute requirement. The role requires national/international travel which would be once per calendar quarter on average, to a maximum of eight trips per year.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Excellent analytical and PC skills – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience working with Japanese culture helpful. Must have knowledge of successful product lifecycle and overall knowledge of marketing and the different aspects and functions related to it.
- Ability to read and understand information in operating and procedural manuals, business and technical documents, and professional journals. Ability to communicate effectively with artists, clients, customers, managers, and others. Contacts sometimes contain confidential/sensitive information; position requires the ability to use the utmost discretion.
- Ability to calculate amounts, understand contracts and budget reports. Ability to perform basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Recurring work situations with occasional variations from the norm. Job involves a moderate degree of complexity. Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
Send resume to email@example.com