Purpose of Position: Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all production and plant support systems and task.
Job Title:Maintenance Mechanic
Pay:$27 per hour
Job Class:Temp to Hire
Schedule:2nd shift Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm / 3rd shift Mon- Fri 10pm-7am
- Monitors all equipment to ensure reliability
- Repairs, installs, adjusts, modifies, and services all types of production equipment, plant instrumentation and relays.
- Troubleshoots hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Reads ladder logic to troubleshoot
- Participates in the preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, 5S, and E.I. Teams
- Participates on safety and 5S teams
- Provides support to other maintenance technicians
- Identifies and reports opportunities for improvement of PM’s and spare parts controls
- Participates on Equipment Improvement Teams
- Performs autonomous care and housekeeping
- Journeyman status in a skilled trades discipline OR Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical technology with 2 years manufacturing related or control programming experience
- Or discretionary equivalent
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
· High School/General Education Diploma required.
The most well qualified candidates will also have:
- Proven results in a manufacturing maintenance department.
- Be a well-rounded technical professional in mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and electronic, PLC, and combustion systems.
- Completed Mechanical and Electric Engineering Degree.
About Kimco /MediQuest/Advantex
“Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while “Changing lives, One Job at a Time”. We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.”